Privacy & Cookies Policy
If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the company. We strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the site may be subject to prosecution.
In consideration of your use of the site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the site in the registration process, in the feedback area, bulletin board, chat service etc. or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and in accordance with certain features of the Site we may only act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: (a) belongs to another person and you do not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way;(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonate another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (j) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
The site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the site. We are under no obligation to review any messages, information or content (“postings”) posted on the site by users and assume no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, we may from time to time monitor the postings on the site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or postings that violate the provisions of this clause; and
We collect information when you interact with Elahe’s customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
We may share personally identifiable information in limited fashion to our contractors and service providers that perform services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, operation of the website technology, marketing services, research services and other related services. Unless you have opted- out of such sharing, these contractors also may have access to your email address to send newsletters or special promotions to you on our behalf or to send emails to you for purposes such as conducting market research on Elahe’s behalf.
The user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the site and all charges related thereto. The company shall not be liable for any damages to the User's equipment resulting from the use of the site.
When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with you by email or by an electronic record on our site which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the site and the service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the site and the framing of any content available through the site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
The site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. As we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website. WWW.Elahe.in uses following types of cookies to enhance your experience and interactivity :
- Analytics cookies for anonymously remembering your computer or mobile device when you visit our website to keep track of browsing patterns.
- Service cookies for helping us to make our website work efficiently, remembering your registration and login details, settings preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
- Non-persistent cookies a.k.a per-session cookies. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes of providing seamless navigation. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the website we automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave Elahe’s website. We also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the world wide web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, your usage patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Website using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. Elahe receives information when you access third-party web pages through the service. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described above in the policy.
- The website and/or service may contain links to other websites. Elahe is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such websites linked to or from the website. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which you must agree to prior to using and that We have no control over these legal documents. It is your responsibility to verify your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website owner.